Nana Gilbert-Baffoe's blog about affiliate marketing and related topics that will be of interest to affiliate marketers.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

New Google Adwords Power Post Tool

Here's another Google AdWords tool for you. For those if you familiar with Power Posting, I've designed this tool to help you quickly and easily generate a keyword list in the correct format for power posting. It's pretty straight forward and easy to use.

I spent some hours on this getting the formulas right and everything. If you like it, feel free to leave a donation :)

You can download the file here:
http://www.thebizbank.com/power-post-tool.xls (3.34mb)

It's quite big because I designed it to support up to 4000 keywords. If you are on dial up and want a smaller version of the file let me know.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok great Nana but what's the password to modify the spreadsheet (otherwise its of little use...)

thanks

Andy

. said...

Hi Andy,

please email me.

Nana

Anonymous said...

ok but what's the password to modify the spreadsheet.

thanks

Andy

. said...

Hi Andy,

I'd be happy to email you the url to an unprotected version. I'd rather not give out the password in public.

Nana