Nana Gilbert-Baffoe's blog about affiliate marketing and related topics that will be of interest to affiliate marketers.

Friday, September 03, 2004

Free .info domains

I've just become aware of two domain name registration companies that are offering free registrations of .info domain names. I haven't yet registered any names with either company but, if I had to choose, I'd feel more comfortable ordering from NameSecure. They also have a tell a friend form that will send you a 10% discount on their other services and products. Have a friend fill out the form, or email me if you'd like me to send you the discount.

Check out both companies below:

  • Name Secure or their tell a friend form
  • DomainSite

  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I ordered some names from DoamainSite. but they are now up to 99cents but NameSecure is still free.

    Peter http://www.1-vitamins.com