Nana Gilbert-Baffoe's blog about affiliate marketing and related topics that will be of interest to affiliate marketers.

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Introduction: Affiliate Marketers blog

Welcome to my Affiliate Marketers blog. My aim is to create a resource to assist people make the most out of Affiliate marketing. I'll be posting my own thoughts, tips, links to interesting articles or news that will be of interest to affiliate marketers.

A little info about me: I started out doing web design in 1996 and slowly moved into web development. Around 2000 I developed my own textbooks exchange site and that's when I started experimenting with affiliate marketing. It took me 4 years to finally get things to a point where I was happy with the results of my efforts.

It's my hope that the information you get from this site will speed up the time needed to reach your goals. If you ever have questions or comments, please send them to me. I'm always happy to hear from my readers

No comments: