Nana Gilbert-Baffoe's blog about affiliate marketing and related topics that will be of interest to affiliate marketers.

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

High Payout Affiliate Programs - VMC Satellite and Rapid Satellite

There are a lot of affiliate programs that pay big! If you can establish yourself in one of the high paying niches, you will do quite well. The unfortunate thing is that everyone and their dog are also working hard to get high rankings in those niches, so competition is very tough.

One area that pays quite well is the Satellite Market: Check out VMC Satellite and Rapid Satellite, you can make up to $100 per sale.

Sign Up with VMC Satellite - Dish Network
Sign Up with RapidSatellite - DirecTV

If you sign up with the links above, let me know. I'll help you get started so you can make money quickly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did sign up for these satellite programs under your link, but I am unable to find a way to e-mail you. How am I to go about contacting you?

. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
. said...

Hi, I've updated my profile so you can now get my email address from there. Thanks