Nana Gilbert-Baffoe's blog about affiliate marketing and related topics that will be of interest to affiliate marketers.

Monday, August 30, 2004

Another High Paying Affiliate program

Online dating is a hot, and growing market. So it's no surprise that there are a lot of opportunities for affiliates to make money in this market. I just recently joined the Match.com Affiliate program, it looks very promising. The payout ranges from $18.71 - $65.70. They provide a lot of banners in many different sizes to choose from, and they're also categorized so you can choose the right one to reach your target audience.

Another cool feature is the fact that they offer direct deposit. I have come to appreciate this feature since there has been more than one occasion when I almost threw out an affiliate check with other junk mail.

In the next few weeks, I'll be building a web site to promote this program. I'm also thinking about documenting my results in a blog of some sort. If you are interested in following along, let me know so I can gauge interest.

Finally, the Match.com Affiliate Program is 2-tier, so you can also build a team of affiliates on a 2nd level. I'll gladly offer any kind of assistance needed to help all members of my team get up and running. To join my team, just use this link, then email me when ever you need help.

No comments: