Nana Gilbert-Baffoe's blog about affiliate marketing and related topics that will be of interest to affiliate marketers.

Friday, August 27, 2004

Brad Fallon's Stomping the Search Engines

I've recently been hearing a lot about Brad Fallon's Stomping the Search Engines package. Apparently, he used SEO techniques to help his 6-month old Website make over $156,037 in Sales. For a new website, that quite an impressive accomplishment. I haven't yet bought the course, but I did check out a sample audio and subscribe to his seven part course titled "The 7 Mistakes Search Engine Optimizers Make" If you click the link you will see the sign up form about 4 screens down the page. It's a great read, so I recommend you check it out. Even if you don't plan on getting the course. I picked up a few good tips, and I consider myself to be quite knowledgeable in the SEO field.

Also if you've tried out the course, I'd like to hear your comments.

No comments: