Nana Gilbert-Baffoe's blog about affiliate marketing and related topics that will be of interest to affiliate marketers.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Google's New Affiliate (referral) Program

I see Google has launched a beta version of an affiliate program for AdWords and AdSense. You get $20 for each Advertiser who signs up and spends $20 on AdWords. If you sign up an AdSense publisher, you earn $20 if they earn $75.

I'm in the process of applying for this program. I'll post an update after I get accepted( I hope).

I personally think is a good idea to finally start a program like this, I know there's been a lot of free word of mouth advertising for both AdWords and AdSense. I've done that several times, but like everyone else, I'll do it even more knowing there's a small reward for each referral I send to Google.

No comments: