Nana Gilbert-Baffoe's blog about affiliate marketing and related topics that will be of interest to affiliate marketers.

Friday, October 08, 2004

Kanoodle BrightAds

Kanoodle has just launched BrightAds, a Sponsored Links program that competes with AdSense. According to Kanoodle, the BrightAds difference is:

  • The only sponsored links provider that maps ads by "groups" and "topics", not keywords (I hope to test this out soon, but I hear it's similar to what FindWhat does)
  • Clearly Defined Revenue Share (They split revenue 50/50)
  • High Revenue-Per-Click (No too sure about this, the last time I checked, their bids are lower than Google for many keywords)
  • The Human Element
  • No Public Service or Charity Ads (Nice)
  • PayPal (Even nicer, no more waiting for checks)
  • Simplicity
  • Creative Control and Flexibility
  • Detailed Reporting (I hope it's also realtime or near realtime)

    I just signed up for an account today, but it take up to 3 business days to get approved. I'll let you know what I think once I'm in. At this point in time, I don't think it will match AdSense, in terms of revenue generated. But it could be a nice backup.

  • No comments: