Nana Gilbert-Baffoe's blog about affiliate marketing and related topics that will be of interest to affiliate marketers.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Blendtech Blended iPhone on eBay

A few days ago I watched in shock and horror as Tom Dickson from blendtec blended a brand new iPhone in a Blendtec Total Blender. I was obviously too distressed or entertained by the video that I missed the part where he says "I might put this on eBay!"

Anyway the blended remains of the iphone are now on sale at eBay. Current bid is $1,151.00 and you even get a new Blendtec blender when you win. Even better is the fact that 100% of the winning auction bid will go to the Primary Children's Medical Center.

If you missed it, here's the video of the iphone blending. The guy shouting "nooooooo" is me :)




There are even more videos of other stuff being blended at willitblend.com so check them out. These guys have done a great job with viral video. I know that when I'm in the market for a new blender, the blendtec total blender will be on my list. I wish they had an affiliate program, hint hint, I'd be first to sign up.

No comments: