Nana Gilbert-Baffoe's blog about affiliate marketing and related topics that will be of interest to affiliate marketers.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Google AdSense Preview Tool

This weekend I decided it was time to add a new tool to my list of tools at http://www.technobloggie.com so I spent some time experimenting and tinkering. The final result, is my own version of the AdSense preview tool.

Yep, I know there are others out there already. But, I also needed a project to practice my newly acquired regex skills on. I've been learning about regular expressions for about a week now, I feel like I'm still a newbie, but I'm excited about the new possibilities that will open up because of this.

The AdSense preview tool will be getting minor tweaks and updates to make it stand out from the rest. But for now, it's mainly like the rest. Check it out.

No comments: