Nana Gilbert-Baffoe's blog about affiliate marketing and related topics that will be of interest to affiliate marketers.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Attending Affiliate Summit East this weekend

I can hardly wait, Affiliate Summit East is this weekend. I'm almost all set to attend my second Affiliate Summit. Still need to pack.

Last year I was lucky enough to win a free full pass from Vinny Lingham (thanks again Vinny), it was such a great experience meeting with other affiliates, merchants and friends I had known for years but never met IRL that I decided I had to make sure to attend at least one affiliate summit a year.

Two major things on my agenda this weekend is a meeting with a client/friend of mine who I'm working on a programing project for. Next is to make sure I definitely make it for Amit Mehta's presentation. Of all the speakers I think I'm probably looking forward to hearing what Amit Mehta has to share the most. I've been reading his blog for months and find almost all his posts insightful.

If you are attending, make sure to say hello if you see me. I'll be the guy with the name tag that says "Nana"

No comments: